Frequently Asked Questions
All the products available for sale on KALAMIRA.com are handcrafted in Madagascar, with rosewood and/or aluminum exclusively (unless mentioned otherwise).
More info about our story here 🙂
Note that our products are shipped from Montreal, QC, Canada. To our U.S customers : you should also factor in any import duties, VATs, or other taxes when receiving your package.
**Note: We do not ship to APO/FPO addresses.
Currently, we only ship within the Continental United States and Canada and cannot take nor process international orders, unfortunately.
Please note that we are unable to ship to P.O Boxes.
Most orders are processed and shipped from Montreal (QC, Canada) within 1-3 business days of purchase. Shipping times may vary due to the product’s availability and may take up to 2 weeks within purchase to be shipped.
When your items are shipped, we will use the most appropriate delivery method, depending on the weight and shipping destination of your package.
Yes, a tracking number will be provided once your order has been processed and shipped.
Please note that until the carrier updates their system with your tracking information, you will be unable to track your order via the online tracker. Your shipment confirmation email should include a link to track your order online. There may be some delay between the status of an order being updated on the website.
Absolutely! Please note in the Special Instructions field during checkout that you would like your order to be shipped as a gift order. You may include a gift message of up to 500 characters, and we will package your item(s) accordingly.
- FREE economy shipping on orders of $149 CAD or more (before taxes and shipping) in Canada, excluding remote & difficult to serve locations (more information in sidebar)
- All orders require 1-3 business days of processing time unless otherwise noted on the product page.
- Unfortunately, we do not currently offer free shipping in the United States.
- Shipping fees are subject to change. Orders may qualify for additional shipping charges depending on the size and bulk of the order. Customers will always be contacted before any such charge is added.
Methods of payment
We accept payments by PayPal, Visa and MasterCard.
Note that you don’t need a PayPal account to make a purchase, we accept credit card payments.
All prices displayed on KALAMIRA.com are in Canadian dollars (CAD).
The prices of our products exclude taxes and shipping costs.
When paying, our partner PayPal uses SSL encryption (Secure Socket Layer) which ensures the confidentiality of bank data and securing their entry and transfers via the Internet. The details of your credit card are encrypted and never transmitted unencrypted over the network. We are never in possession of your bank details.
TERMS OF PAYMENT
- Payment is due in full at time of order.
- In the case of payment by credit card, by providing the information related to them, you authorize us to charge your credit card the amount corresponding to the total price of the order including shipping cost. To this end, you confirm that you are the owner of the bank card to be debited and that the name on the credit card is actually yours.
- In cases where the flow of the required amount would be impossible, the online transaction would immediately be canceled automatically and the order is canceled.
Return and exchange
- KALAMIRA strives to provide an amazing shopping experience and superior customer service. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your order, we gladly accept returns within 15 days from the date of shipment and in new, unused condition with original packaging. Some items purchased through special promotions may be final sale, and therefore not eligible for returns (please refer to promotion disclaimers for the terms of each offer).
- We do not currently accept any exchanges.
- Refunds are made to the original method of payment used for your original sales order, usually within 10 business days of package receipt.
- Contact [email protected] for more info on the return process, make sure you provide your order number within your email.
Due to the fact that we carefully handcraft our items, some of them may be out of stock, we’re sorry about that. Unfortunately, backorders are not available on our store. Please feel free to message us though if you like a particular item, we’ll make sure our warehouse restocks as fast as we can.